Beauty Products Every Female Entrepreneur Needs
Aug 19, 2020
Whether your day-to-day includes excessive amounts of business travel on planes or just running across town between meetings, keeping on top of your skincare can be tough when you’re under stress and exposed to the enormous amount of environmental pollutants surrounding us.
Add in bad diets and lack of water intake and we have the perfect recipe for a long list of skin issues - from dryness to acne.
Your skin is the last thing you want to worry about when heading into your *big* meeting or deboarding the plane for your industry conference.
We’ve put together a list of must-haves every modern entrepreneur should have in her bag.
- Sheet masks - For every issue you can think of, there’s a mask for it. Think of face masks as an extra espresso shot to your beauty routine that will help you look brighter, clearer, more hydrated, or more mattified in 10-20 minutes. They’re the perfect pick me up after a long day when you have to prepare for a business dinner or networking event.
- Dry shampoo - Stress, sweat, and pollution all cause your hair follicles to up their sebum production, leaving your just-washed hair looking lifeless faster than you’d expect. Keep a bottle of dry shampoo at your desk to quickly prep for an unexpected meeting or client visit.
- Long-lasting lipstick - A pop of color can refresh your look in seconds, and investing in a high-quality lipstick is a must. You won’t have to reapply it after drinking your coffee and it won’t smear in the most inopportune moments. Opt for a natural, beige shade to keep your look professional.
- Moisturizer - Most skin issues are a result of a lack of proper hydration. Find a good quality go-to moisturizer for your skin type and use it religiously. Apply it in the morning before your makeup to keep your skin happy all day long.
- Facial mists - After a long day or long flight, these are lifesavers for livening up your skin. A few spritzes can help reduce dryness, redness, and fatigue in seconds.
No matter how busy or time-strapped you are, it’s important to take preventative measures in your beauty routine to keep you looking and feeling your best.