For good and valuable consideration of four hundred, ninety-five U.S. Dollars ($495) Client is electing to purchase the Woman Entrepreneur Course (hereinafter “OWB”). In exchange, Online Women Biz agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline Addendum attached hereto.
- Program Outline:
- Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing the Woman Entrepreneur Course (“OWB” or “Program”) by Online Women Biz, an accelerator designed to show others how to start and build their own businesses. Created by community-building expert, Nina Mua, and the women behind the global movement Online Women Biz, OWB is one of the most comprehensive and advanced business programs online. Whether you’re an established entrepreneur or just starting out, OWB will cover the primary strategies Online Women Biz has used in order to hit their business goals.
- Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Program Outline Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in OWB as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on Online Women Biz’s website.
- If at any time Client is found to be disruptive, making disparaging or defamatory comments about Program, Online Women Biz, or otherwise negatively impacting Program for others and hindering or distracting other Clients from their own success, Online Women Biz reserves the right to remove such Client, without refund. Client understands this, and knows this is a risk if he/she elects to act in such an inappropriate manner. Client agrees this is a suitable remedy and action should he/she act in any of the ways outlined above.
- Non- Disclosure
- Client understands that one of the primary elements in purchasing OWB and learning from Online Women Biz is the benefit of obtaining expert guidance, teachings, materials, and exercises that have given Online Women Biz. Following Client’s participation in this program, Client will have gained access to various trade secrets and personal intellectual property of Online Women Biz, including but not limited to materials such as verbal advice, mindset guidance, written templates, modules, technical information, business advice, and/or other information that may have become available for use through Client’s participation in OWB. Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in OWB, without permission from Online Women Biz or Nina Mua personally.
- Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided on public social media profiles including those belonging to Online Women Biz may be published and used as testimonials by Online Women Biz. Client gives Online Women Biz a non-exclusive license to use the copy as written on the social media profile, in the email, or otherwise, and repost on Online Women Biz social media channels, in advertisements for OWB, or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing OWB client results.
- If Client chooses to write about positive experiences in OWB, Client understands the material, along with Client’s name and other identifying information, will likely be published on Online Women Biz’s website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting Online Women Biz an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to Online Women Biz as part of a Testimonial.
- Payment and Payment Plan
- A one-time payment of four hundred ninety-five U.S. dollars ($495) payable up front, in full;
- Three payments of one hundred ninety nine U.S. dollars ($199) payable over three (3) months, totaling $597 if this payment plan option is selected. Client understands if this payment plan option is selected, OWB content will be dripped out over the full three (3) months.
- Client agrees to render payment via credit card on Online Women Biz’s sales and checkout page for OWB. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Online Women Biz’s website or a designated third-party payment processor of Online Women Biz’s choosing, in full.
- Client understands the cost of the program is payable in full, or via payment plan option, which Client will select at the time of purchase:
- If Client elects to purchase OWB via the offered payment plan, Client agrees to abide by the rules and payments as explained on Online Women Biz’s sales page. Client understands and agrees that following the first payment, subsequent payments will be automatically deducted utilizing the same mode of payment that was used to make the initial payment. Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, Client understands: (1) the reminder of the Program may be forfeited if payment is not made within six days of the date it is due, and (2) Client will owe a $80 late fee if he/she has not made the appropriate payment after the six-day grace period. Client’s decision to cease use of OWB for any reason does not eliminate Client’s responsibility to complete the payment plan as agreed upon. Payment in full is required regardless of use, happiness with product, or results.
- Online Women Biz reserves the right to cancel Client’s access to OWB should he/she fail to make additional payments in accordance with the payment plan as agreed upon. Should this occur, Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issues to Online Women Biz in exchange for work completed thus far, and it is up to the sole discretion of Online Women Biz whether Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to Client during the Program up until payments were missed.
- If Client and Online Women Biz have not agreed upon a payment plan, Client understands one is not available, and agrees to provide payment in full, upfront, in the manner(s) designated on Online Women Biz’s sales page.
- Refund Policy
- To discuss a refund, contact Online Women Biz support team at [email protected] within 21 days of the date in which OWB was purchased. You must include evidence with your refund request that all available modules and workbooks have been completed, and the methods taught within OWB have been implemented. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework, you will not be granted a refund, and will not be granted an extension should the 21-day timeline run out while the incomplete refund request is pending.
- Online Women Biz wants you to be satisfied with your purchase, but also wants you to give your best effort to apply all the strategies in the OWB course. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within the first twenty-one (21) days, Online Women Biz may, in its sole and exclusive discretion, offer a 21-day refund to those who submit sufficient proof they gave the course an honest effort, and it did not work for them.
- Due to the subjective nature of the Program provided by Online Women Biz, and Online Women Biz’s inability to control Client’s availability, motivation, external forces, financial situation, or level of engagement in Program, Online Women Biz is not able to offer refunds once Client has purchased the program, after these 21 days. Please conduct any and all necessary research to determine if OWB is right for you prior to purchasing – after the 21 day period, all purchases are final, and Client is responsible for the full payment of all program fees, whether or not Client completes the program.
- Voluntary Participation
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in OWB and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While Online Women Biz believes in its services and that OWB is able to help many people, You as the Client acknowledge and agree that Online Women Biz is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, including participation in OWB and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within OWB is solely the responsibility and decision of Client.
- CLIENT BEHAVIOR: While Client is allowed to express his/her opinion regarding OWB and Online Women Biz, should Client make any false or disparaging comments within the OWB Facebook group, to other members of OWB, or otherwise publicly speak negatively about Online Women Biz, Nina Mua, or any other member of Online Women Biz, or OWB, Client may be removed from the OWB community. Online Women Biz places community and positivity at the forefront of their brand, and in order to preserve community standards and experience for other members, a customer who cannot abide by this may lose his/her access to the community. Client understands that any extensive negativity or similar disruption to the community in this way may result in removal from the Program and all relevant communities, with NO REFUND.
- Client understands that he or she must actively participate in the full Program in order to see results, and even then, specific results are not guaranteed. While many of Online Women Biz’s past and current clients have experienced wonderful benefits from OWB, and Online Women Biz and its team will act in their full capacity to ensure your success and happiness in OWB, Online Women Biz cannot guarantee results of OWB, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Online Women Biz and OWB harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results, including but not limited to business growth.
- Earnings Disclaimer: Online Women Biz also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of Program, nor is Online Women Biz responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within OWB. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ participation in OWB or working with Online Women Biz contained on Website or in sales material that contain financial information are individual, and results may vary. Online Women Biz is not able to learn and assess all clients’ businesses, personal sales models, and strategies outside OWB and as such, have no way of ensuring that OWB will work or be applicable to all individuals or businesses. It is your job as the consumer to assess whether OWB will be right or beneficial for you, and is in no way the responsibility of Online Women Biz, Nina Mua, or anyone else associated with Online Women Biz.
- Client understands that all services provided by Online Women Biz in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with Online Women Biz on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Online Women Biz or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as Online Women Biz delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Online Women Biz and Client.
- Client agrees to hold Online Women Biz harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of use of OWB. The content provided by Online Women Biz on his/her website and within OWB is comprised of information that has worked for Online Women Biz and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands Online Women Biz cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds Online Women Biz responsible for.
- Intellectual Property
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program without written permission by Online Women Biz;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by Online Women Biz, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content created by Online Women Biz as part of the Program or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by Online Women Biz was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
- Client agrees and understands that Online Women Biz has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that Online Women Biz maintains all copyrights, licenses, and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: videos, modules, documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by Online Women Biz. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with Online Women Biz. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Online Women Biz to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Online Women Biz or obtained through working with Online Women Biz, without Online Women Biz’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Online Women Biz reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee Rights: Online Women Biz’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Program, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by Online Women Biz as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by Online Women Biz. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Online Women Biz and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Online Women Biz harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should Online Women Biz be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Online Women Biz’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by Online Women Biz, free of charge.
- Dispute Resolution
- Should a dispute arise between Online Women Biz and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold Online Women Biz responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Online Women Biz.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and Online Women Biz agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in New York, NY within a reasonable amount of time. Client and Online Women Biz agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
- Applicable Law
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of New York regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of New York are to be applicable here.
- This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and Online Women Biz, or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
PROGRAM OUTLINE ADDENDUM
Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees he/she is purchasing the Woman Entrepreneur Course (OWB) by Online Women Biz. Once the Program is purchased and all Agreements are agreed to, Client is to have full access to the complete OWB program, to be completed at his or her own pace, unless Client selects the three (3) month payment plan option, wherein content will be dripped out slowly, over the 3 month period.
As outlined on the sales page, OWB includes the following lessons:
- Niche selection
- Market analysis
- Business model
- Target audience
- Offline marketing
- Online marketing
- Content marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media
- Your dream path
- Point “A” and point “B”
- Keys to exit the comfort zone
- Life of an entrepreneur
- Business energy
- Principles and values
- Health and habits
- Relationship to the environment
- Fears and doubts
Client has carefully read this Lesson Plan and acknowledges that he/she is aware of what is, and what is not included within this Plan. Client is aware that this Lesson Plan includes EVERYTHING included within the Plan. If Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this plan but does not see it here, Client understands it may not be included. Online Women Biz is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing Bonuses offered for limited periods of time. No edits or amendments may be made to this Lesson Plan Addendum without express written consent of both parties.
By completing the online purchase and being charged the amount listed above, Client confirms he or she has reviewed this Lesson Plan, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of Online Women Biz and his/her team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Program and product/service being offered. Client understands he or she will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase for any reason, other than as discussed above.
END OF DOCUMENT